Re: What Next?

> > Quite honestly I am amazed that both of you are still ST owners.

At this point I am somewhat amazed myself. I dont know what I am going to do
at this point. The Aprilia "ST" ,if it happens will get a close look from me
.....The Triumph is the best copmromise that I have found for the type of
riding I like to do.Who knows though what the future holds at this point.

    The dealer situation REALLY has me pissed off at this point....and I am
not overly happy with TOA and the way they handled my first problem. I have
yet to talk to them about the latest problem. I hope this latest problem
with the radiator stems from it being removed(because of the engine being
removed) and reinstalled in a way that caused stress and then the crack.Not
that I am happy about this either.

Last word is that I should be able to have the radiator replaced this next
weekend....which is o.k. because I really did not want to go for a ride with
Jack and other area ST riders this next Saturday....YEAH RIGHT.

Kinda funny. I dont recall much Harley bashing on this list(if any)....more
on the other list. Well I rode H-D for 12 1/2 years and NEVER had any
problems like this....Five different bikes and about 250,000 miles between
the five.

Who has the most miles on  a ST on this list?  Paul?

Robert
Dallas