RE: Mr Crashhappy

I confess, it was I.  All dealers within a few hundreds of miles of my home
have black-listed me.  It was actually easier for me to use frequent flier
miles to purchase a ticket to the UK, impersonate a solid British citizen to
the Jack Lilley salesman, and wreak my personal idiom upon a completely
innocent motorcycle.  Mr. Gillespie rightly suspects my complicity, but
allow me to plea that there was no evil intent.  Also, allow me to reassure
my brothers and sisters that there are no "serious" liability issues for my
fellow-listers because of this confession.  Sadly, I have adopted the
moniker "Mr. Crash Happy" because of my frequent and unfortunate encounters
with Dr. Traction and Prof. Gravity whilst testing the limits of my poor
riding abilities.  Its use was in no way intended to be construed as an
instruction, indication, command, inferral, suggestion, or speculation
(i.e., please don't sue me! :p).  If you do misconstrue its use, please
remember that I have a wife, children, and a dog in therapy.  I pass gas in
mixed company, dress like the color blind, can no longer hold a position of
responsibility of any kind, scare myself in the mirror every morning, chew
with my mouth open, and operate heavy machinery recklessly.  Have pity.
Crash if you must, but be happy?

Please, shut the door if you don't want to see me shaving my back.

Crash

Mr. Crash Happy sez:
"Endeavor to persevere."
mrcrashhappy@xxxxxxxxx