Harley bashing

> From: "mchead" <mchead@xxxxxxxx>
>
> Kinda funny. I dont recall much Harley bashing on this list(if
any)....more
> on the other list. Well I rode H-D for 12 1/2 years and NEVER had any
> problems like this....Five different bikes and about 250,000 miles between
> the five.
>
> Robert
> Dallas

Robert that is why I like this list.  Our fellow listers tend to respect
each other as individuals.  We do all have a common thread (Triumph--ST or
RS) and we like motorcycling.
I own an H-D FXRS that I've so far put 80,000 miles on.  I love the bike and
have no intentions of getting rid of it.  I also now have a Sprint ST, that
I also love and have no intentions of getting rid of either.  My next bike
may be an Aprilia SL1000 Falco, BMW K1200RS or R1100RT, Moto Guzzi V11
Sport, or H-D with a sidecar.  I don't know yet.  There are just too many
great bike out there to choose from.  If someone doesn't like the bike I
ride, it doesn't matter.  What matters is that I like it.

Scott
a Packer fan from Wisconsin