Re: Panniers

Greg DellaCorte <gregandlorinda@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> When I got
> home I took the bags off to check them out and heard something rattling
> around in one of them. It was one of the black castle nuts that holds
> the locking hardware on.  After I put it back on the stud it came off of
> I decided to check the others.  EVERY castle nut was loose on both
> bags.  You may want to check your bags to see if your hardware is secure
> - so to speak.

The lock hardware is not shipped installed, this is something your dealer
assembled for you and screwed up by not tightening properly.  You should
mention that to them.
- --
Bill Flowers -- Never Say Die
'00 Sapphire Blue Triumph Sprint ST "Jewel"
- --
New Years Resolution: SaddleSore (tm) 1000 or bust!