Lilley's again ? (hugger time!)

Well, as those that have been on the list for a while already know, Jack
Lilley's is one awesome dealer. Here is yet another email of praise for
their mail order business.....

1st - I decided that I could wait no more - I had to have the Lilley CF
hugger - I sent an email on Wednesday requesting that one be
dispatched..... here it is Tuesday of the following week and it is here on
my doorstep! The hugger looks awesome - the picture on the site does not do
it justice - I ran out and did the quick visual on the bike - it is going
to look sweet ! For those of you that have been teetering on wether or not
to order it, DO IT!! If I get these @#$#@ tax forms done, I'll be out to
install it tonite......

2nd - As a few have seen, I lost one of my Triumph badges off the panniers.
I called my local dealer to see if they could comp me one - I've not had
the bags a year, so the badge should still have been there..... nope, no
can do - It was a new parts guy who didn't know me from adam, so no big
deal, I'll just order one. How long will that be - two weeks you say ? uhhh
never mind. I added that to my email to Steve and lo and behold, less than
one week later, I have it in my hand at my door! You can't beat service
like that.

Steve and crew - thanks yet again for a job well done!

- - Eric