Re: Question about your Corbin

Hi Erik,
Hey, I went to the registry to see where you live, and I couldn't find you.
I wanted to see if a custom fitting was applicable.

Anyway, I think you may be right about the drivers area. One thing I
don't like
about the stock seat is that the farther I slide back, the higher my
butt rises, until it feels like it is sticking way up in the air if I
try and tuck behind the screen.
With the Corbin, I can nestle right down. But I think if I go all the
way back, it is a bit farther than the stock. I just happen to like it
that way.

I just went and measured it. From the front of the seat to the leading
edge of the pillion seat: 14.5 inches on stock, 15.5 inches on Corbin.
Of course, even if you can't be there yourself, you could write to them
and tell them how big to make the rider's area. They will add the foam
to shorten it. All the covers are custom fitted to the final shape of
the seat.

Where do you live? Are you anywhere near California? Register on Eric's site.
Hope this helps. If not, feel free to ask more questions.