Re: Triumph T font

I'd be willing to bet that if you can find Triumph's marketing department,
and email them, they'd send it to you. Just tell them you need it for an ad
or something. Putting it on the back of your helmet _is_ advertising, in a
way...

I was helping out a local dealer here with some T-shirts, and they wanted a
dynojet logo on it because they specialize in dyno tuning. I emailed
Dynojet, and they happily emailed me the original .eps file for their logo.

Regards,

Gord.

- --
H. Gordon Hooker