Motorcycles International

Motorcycles International is announcing its new web page featuring - The
Secure Online Motorcycle Store - Featuring the entire Triumph 2000 Catalog,
and all Triumph 2000 Models, as well as Ducati 2000 Models.  We will soon
follow with the Ducati 2000 Performance Catalog, Moto Guzzi and other product
lines.  Our concept is quite simple  --- 10% off manufactures recommend price
on most items and free shipping to you.

  If you don't see the accessories you want then email
cruise@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or derek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and we will give you
a quote for the items requested.

On the enthusiast side of the arena, we will host the Triumph Tour Truck at
our Fayetteville store April 7-8.  Drop buy and see the latest and greatest
from Triumph.

DucatiFest is June 30th through July 2nd.  The Ducat banquet will be Saturday
July 1st.  The Ducati Tour Truck is scheduled to be in Eureka Springs for the
event.  Each year the fest gets better.  More information will be upcoming on
our web page.

Soon we will have a Biker's Chat section.  So we all can chat motorcycle.

Ray