Re: New list member

Welcome Thomas,

Thomas Maxhofer wrote:
 >March - just in time for the new season over here in Germany. But that means
 >another six weeks to wait...  :-(

I see plenty of sleepless nights in your future ;-)

 >I´m thinking about the following stuff:
 >- Tank Pad (Carbon)

I like the clear 3M film instead - I've had a few people ask, so it may be
time to offer another order.

 >- Rear Hugger

I just added the Lilley CF hugger to mine - I uploaded a couple of pics -
did you see them ?

 >- Rear Mudguard Extension
 >- Front Mudguard Extension

I've been thinking of adding the front, just to knock down the stuff that
hits the front end of the bike, but in my opinion, the rear extension is
way too long.

 >- Grab Rail

Planning on a passenger ?

 >- Triumph Sports Throw-over Panniers with Panel Protectors

Like you mentioned in your previous email, you pay a premium for these.
They look nice in the pics, but I have not had a chance to see a set up
close. I think Lance is using some Chase Harper soft luggage on the ST and
has been happy with it.

 >- Triumph Tank bag

I love mine. Its designed for the shape of the tank, has plenty of storage
(and is expandable), removable map pocket, rain cover and the pad can be
easily modified to make it easy on / off.

 >Sorry for this long letter, but I´ve just too many questions!

No problem - keep asking them - maybe it will make your wait a little more
bearable.....

- - Eric