welcome Thomas

Great choice of bike Thomas, I'm no Triumph expert but I know when I'm
on a good thing. Rear hugger, definately, I put one on my blue ST, it
looks great and keeps the crap off the rear suspension. The carbon fibre
tank pad also a must if you dont want to spoil that beautiful paint and
it also looks great. A mate of mine took some photos with his new D.V.
camera to see how it goes, if they turn out ok I'll give you a look. Six
weeks will scoot by pretty quickly, if it does'nt prey for rain.