Sitting Dawgs

	OK, got a question. After hearing of the charging voltage at idle, etc.
I wondering if I'm doing something wrong.
	When I'm in those can't ride situations I go to the garage every two
weeks, uncover Merlin, start her up, let her come up to temperature
until the fans kick on and cycle and then shut her down. My thought were
that I'm keeping the gas stirred with the vibrations and recharging the
system. Went through that old gummed up carburetor thing with the old
Suzuki and don't even want to go there with Merlin.
	Any comments on good or bad actions I'm taking? No, don't suggest
moving to Florida where it's summer all year. There's too many Weasels
down there!
- --
Jack "Rude Dog" Hays

"I'll see you on the dark side of the moon"