Baby oh baby!

All,
You need to go read this link.
http://intershop.amsoil.com/cgi-bin/Amsoil.storefront/647659564/Catalog/1125
<http://intershop.amsoil.com/cgi-bin/Amsoil.storefront/647659564/Catalog/112
5>
I have just bought a 2.5 gallon jug of the 20W-50 oil and it meets all
manufacturers specs and then some for $72.00US shipped to your door!
If you buy in higher quantities it gets a little cheaper ($.80US per
change)!  The 2.5 gallon breaks down to $28.80US for oil per oil change and
you can buy the (2) 2.5 gallon jugs for $140US shipped to your door.  I
would have bought the (2) 2.5 gallon jugs but the fundages don't allow.  :-(
The oil is the best of the best and I am happier than a pig in S%!T.  I
could buy Mobil one from Pepboys for $28.00 for a six pack (quarts).  Its
more oil in the price/volume aspect but it isn't the best possible oil.  The
oil the Triumph suggests is of the best around and it cost me $48.00US per
oil change.
Give read to the spec sheets online.  The SAE 20W-50 Synthetic High
Performance Motor Oil is what I ordered but the spec sheet is down so you
can use the SAE 10W-40 Synthetic High Performance Motor Oil spec sheet for
reference.  I talked to their tech support and was told the oil meets all
the requirements for motorcycle applications and BTW that the API SJ rating
supercedes the SH and SG ratings i.e. it is a more stringent oil rating.
For those of you who must have the best of the best of the best give a look
at SERIES 2000 - SAE 20W-50 Synthetic Racing Oil.
You can buy online and they sell filters for some makes to run 12,500 miles!
	I don't work for them but I get really excited with the concept of
saving $20 Big Bucks per oil change and not sacrificing Shinola.

Martin Retherford