Route 66 ride

Jay,

I live in Tulsa and take RT66 to work everyday, I have also taken it to OKC
and up to Joplin on the ST. It varies from rather boring straights to some
interesting long sweeping curves. Mid March in OK should be getting nice and
warm (around 60-70) so the ride should be comfortable.

Depending on the size of your trailer and truck, I could possibly arrange to
have it stored in Tulsa, FOC. (I'm sure for a beer they can be persuaded!)

Email me off list and we can sort out the details.

Norm
Tulsa
99 RED ST (Ferrari can't be wrong)