Re: Organization name process

       Reference T-Shirts from The Flowers on 2/15/00 . Because we are
on the world wide web  recommend the organization name be The webSTR'S
(pronounced the websters)  Note we have the two Sprint bike models
namely, the ST&RS . Also I recommend the capital   letters be in our
bike     colors ie the S would be red, the T would be blue, the R would
be yellow & the S would be orange. The small letters web would  be in
black. I think this would    be a great contrast on our logo.
Awaiting your comments!

   Landing gear up,flaps up,climb power                Old Hooter!