46MM

Hi gang!!!!

O.k., I'm just about to give up.  I have been hunting all over Denver for
someone that carries a 46 mm socket for the real wheel nut.   Sears (usually
very reliable re: Craftsman), NAPA (with a usually good supply of really
hard to find parts), and the locals such as Checker, AutoZone, you name
it ---- nobody goes any bigger than 36mm.

So..............  three questions,  1) Has anyone bought the 46mm socket
through Triumph, and if so, how much did it cost in U.S. Dollars?       2)
Does anyone have a lead as to where I might find a 46 mm if I don't go
through Triumph  (I keep thinking about SnapOn tools, but they seem to sell
only to the trade, and I'm having no luck finding a web site).  3) I seem to
remember someone talking about a standard (i.e., inches) socket which was a
ver close to fit to the 46 mm --- if so what would the size be, and if
they've used it, will it really work without the danger of stripping the
46mm nut?

Thanks in advance,

Lance LaCerte, Denver, CO   '99 Sprint ST