Re: New to list

At 10:47 AM 02/18/2000 -0500, AnnBonne@xxxxxxx wrote:
 >just to introduce myself, I ride a red Sprint ST, and am recognised by
having
 >a large red dragon  emblazoned on my screen, representing the Pendragon, or
 >'Pen-ddraig' in old british/welsh.  A local shop holds the computer screen

Welcome Ann,

I assume that the dragon is on your windscreen and not your computer screen ?

Sounds cool - do you have any pictures of it that you can upload ?

Also, be sure to check out Doug Archers "De Beast" - the dragon covers the
whole side panel. It can be seen by going to the site
(www.TriumphNet.com/st) and then clicking on the "Wild STs" link.

If anyone else has some custom artwork, please send it in....

- - Eric