RE: WANTED 97 Peoople (45983)

At 02:25 PM 02/18/2000 -0500, Smith, Steven wrote:
 >I resent the fact lea10767@xxxxxx believes there are any "peoople" on this
 >list.  We're all human here, give or take a couple of dawgs.
 >
 >Crash (contemplating internet terrorism)

and a weasel......

What really sucks is that "ST@TriumphNet" has obviously been added to some
email list somewhere and might now start getting this crap. I have removed
it from that one list, but if it is on one, chances are that it will show
up on more. If this is the case, I will change the list to a closed list,
which will mean that you will only be able to post from the address that
you are subbed from. I may also look at adding a filter, but really lack
the time right now to go futzing around (the technical term) with majordomo
right now.

low life scum suckers those spammers are....

- - Eric
aka Weasel Dawg