friction modifiers/AMSOIL sysntheitc oil

Me again regarding oil.  I almost forgot...  Look closely at the AMSOIL spec
sheet.  It explicitly states that NO FRICTION MODIFIERS are added in
consideration of its intended use in motorcycle engines.   In addition high
amounts of anti-wear additives have been added, again in consideration of
the high-performance needs of cycle engines.  Like I said before, it is the
additive packages that differentiate oils and tailor them to specific
purposes.

I for one see no problem using this oil, but to each his or her own:)

Charlie  (employed by the 10th largest independent petroleum distributor in
the US and getting plenty of flack from customers regarding insanely high
heating oil prices!!!)