Re: Chain

> Thomas Maxhofer wrote:
>
> As I had a cardan drive on all my latest bikes I´m not up to speed in
> chain care. What do you guys recommend:

There was a thread about this quite a while ago; you might want to
search the archives at <http://www.seaotter.com/searchst.html> for those
comments.

IMHO, it doesn't make a lot of difference what you use as long as you
use it regularly. Find something that's convenient to apply and that
doesn't fling off easily and you'll be set. Before I installed my
Scottoiler I used Blue Label PJ1 and was happy with it -- it's quite
tacky.

Also, I saw a pretty nifty doohickey at my dealer the other day: it's a
plastic nozzle that attaches to the spray wand and directs the spray
right onto the chain. I don't know if I'm late in finding out about
these things, but if they work they seem like a great way to prevent
overspray. HTH...

- --
Blake Sobiloff <sobiloff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Higher Education Consulting