And now for something completelt different, Marc Cook

	Marc, several times in the past I've posted messages here when folks
try and compare the cost of the Sprint ST to the VFR, etc. My comment
had always been to compare the actual cost per year including insurance.
	For example, when I was looking a 750 cc Suzuki Kantana was going to
run me $932.00 per year compared to $286.00 per year for the ST with the
same insurance company. The deductible on the Suzuki was also twice as
high. When a road test is posted in the magazines whey isn't an
insurance estimate for that bike with the riders involved listed? It
might take a little more time but probably three calls would do it or
via the internet. I realize that every location and person is different
but you use the same riders usually in the same general location and I
think that information would be helpful information. If it was listed by
company it might even get those guys to be more competitive!
	Just a thought.
- --
Jack "Rude Dog" Hays

"I'll see you on the dark side of the moon"