triumph alarm

	I have had the Triumph alarm for over a year now and can answer some of
your questions.
	First, the alarm sounds the siren in the alarm. The lights flash and
the alarm chirps when it activates and double chirps when deactivated.
It also chirps every two minutes when in the disabled mode.
	Second, the led is already in the running light above the headlights.
When you plug the Triumph alarm in it automatically is activated. It
blinks when the alarm is active.
	Last, if the battery is unhooked the alarm has it's own internal power
source and sounds off.
- --
Jack "Rude Dog" Hays

"I'll see you on the dark side of the moon"