Sleeping Dawgs

	Wo, hold it right there!
	The Ole Rude Dog brought Merlin in to work this morning and was seen
grinning ear to ear! Started right up and zipped to the red line in
second and third passing three trucks from a stop about half way to
work. Man did that feel good.
	The litter is growing but admission is tight. You have to have a love
of the ST, the proper attitude, love fun, enjoy other nice sport riders,
and crave getting together again. Even Toto who plays in the Kansas
mountains took advantage of his membership opportunity! St. Louis joined
in, the far Northeast gained a pair, Florida was rocking. It's a
movement next to the Alice's Restaurant Thanksgiving Day Massacre!
	Pick wisely my dawgs and may the force be with you.
- --
Jack "Rude Dog" Hays

"I'll see you on the dark side of the moon"