More Dawgs

	So just how many Dawgs were there in the Rude dogs litter? Can he
remember all their names and, more importantly, their birthdays?
	Martin, you a divorcee lawyer? No way am I pawing Dawg support! And no,
I don't even know their mothers!

	Rumor has it he's spending all his time sleepin' on the porch waiting
for early March when the loud boys come back out to play :) Martin
	me thinks my buddy Martin who is a fellow Formula 1 fan might be
telling to the world of Rude Dogs anticipation of the coming Formula 1
season opener in Australia on March 12. If you like racing and have
Speedvision check it out.

	Did I mention that Ferrari's are RED? Nice colour!
- --
Jack "Rude Dog" Hays

"I'll see you on the dark side of the moon"