reliabilty

Hello all:
	I have owned three Hinckley Triumphs since May 1998. (Just like Eric!) I started
with a '97 Trophy 900, switched to a '98 Sprint Executive, and have made a recent move
to the '00 ST. I have put a total of about 10K miles on all three bikes and have NEVER
had a problem with the reliability of a Triumph. I ride in all seasons, all temperatures,
and will ride in the rain if I must. Every one of my Triumphs has started when I have
pushed the button...10 degrees F to 100 degrees F. I had a problem with bad ingnition
coils on my Sprint Exec and when the problem was diagnosed/replaced, the problem
was solved. I have absolutely no complaints with the product.
	I have found the reliability and quality of Triumph products to be
excellent.(Alright, the fuel sender stinks on the ST.) No one makes a better
pannier/saddlebag. I only wish that TriumphCare roadservice was better and that parts
were more readily available. (Mr. Vaughn are you listening?)
All the best,
Howard Stephen Serlick
Philadelphia, PA