Thanks Marc

	Thanks for the response Marc. As always I look forward to every issue.
I know there's tons of variables but at least in the same area with the
same riders we should be able to get a ballpark comparison. Most folks
never think about the insurance until after the decision to buy and then
their already committed. That bike a couple of thousand lower in
purchase price might be the same in two years of insurance payments.
Thanks again for listening.
- --
Jack "Rude Dog" Hays

"I'll see you on the dark side of the moon"