Re: matt & his (t)rusty camera

Hey Matt,
Perhaps we should get together and take pictures.

Last Saturday I "found" some video of Mines Road, this time with audio.
So now I have a 2 hour video from the beginning of Mines in Livermore,
up to Mt Hammy, and back. It looks like sooo much fun, I'll have to try
it myself sometime:-). I took the time to count, and I make it 376
lefts, 385 rights, for a total of 761 turns in 43.5 miles, or 17.7 turns
per mile. And of course you have to do it all over again if you come
back the same way. That's over 1500 turns in 87 miles, yeah, I'd call
that twisties!!

I promised Eric I would show him some great California twisties, so as
soon as he sends me his mailing adress (ahem!) I'll be sending it to him
first. He can then mail it to someone else who wishes to view it.

I believe you'll see a bit of Bruce McCurdy with friends Dave and Sam, a
charging calf, and a couple of errors (ie someone went a little wide in
a couple of turns, really botched one turn, or rather made 4 turns out
of the one) and the like. Oh, and Bruce McCurdy, send me your mailing
address offline, and I'll shoot a second copy out to you to start its rounds.

I have a couple of business trips coming up relatively soon (like
perhaps one more weekend at home for the next couple of months, so drop
me a line). Fun stuff this motorcycle riding.

Bryce wrote:
>Or lashed to your chest to get a view of the cockpit and the road ahead
through the screen?