Re: New to list

Jonathon says
<<
 And they ship them just to Germany and sell them for DM20,600 or about £
6,450 !!!
 Hard to believe they can still get away with this.  Those right pointing
headlights must be very difficult to make :) >>

Hi Mort and Jonathon,
There is currently a media drive to shame the manufacturers/dealers into
dropping their prices for us brits, but there hasn't been  much success.  The
government apparently set up a committee last year to look into the price
differences, but I have to say I am rather cynical about the outcome.  I
don't know if any other brit has anything to say on this?  Ann   Kent, Britain