headlights

Thomas I had my headlights changed at my 800 k service. All they did on
my bike was plug in two relays. All the wiring is already there. No
cutting, no problems to date. I've read about light switches being a
little differant. Mine is as follows.(Aust)
The slide switch has three positions
1/ further most to the right - all lights off.
2/ slide in middle - small park light on only.
3/ slide fully left - all three lights on.
The third position has one other factor. The position the high beam
(rocker type)  switch is in on the left bar.
My Triumph dealer knew exactly what to do taking him more time to pull
the front part of the fairing off than to insert the relays.
If you put the bars on full left, grab a torch and look down just near
the back of the right indicator and you will see the two relay sockets.
Apart from seeing better me and the mates reckon it looks right now too.
Cost Aus$30 including relays.

Greg
y2kblue