Ungo Alarm Installation

Just as a point of note, I have completed the installation of an Ungo
MC2000 II alarm in my Sprint.  It worked rather nicely using the plug
already installed in the wiring harness for the official Triumph alarm.

I found too that the LED in the pilot light was wired incorrectly.  A
bit of Lucas still lurking around the factory maybe?  I do like the
KITT look that the bike gets in a dark garage with the alarm engaged.

If anybody else goes this route I'll be happy to share what information
I have, including the woring diagram Ungo-to-Triumph.

L8r,
John