Re: Speedo error

On 23 Feb 00, at 16:26, Jim Gillespie wrote:
>     Digital speedos should be very accurate - isn't that what the RS
> has?  Any comment from our RS owners?

I've been following this thread with interest, as it has seemed to
me, given the pattern of cars passing me when my speedo is
reading 70 to 75 mph, that the RS digital speedo is reading
"optomistic".  If we ever get a dry day here in Northern California :-(
I plan to strap my GPS receiver on the bike and go for a spin to
compare readings.  I know the GPS is very accurate, so I'll get
some reasonable feedback on the accuracy of the digital speedo.
When I get the data, I'll post my findings to the list.

- -Keith
'00 Sprint RS