new exhaust

Hello Sprint Owners,
I just got back from putting on my carbon-fiber pipe, the one Triumph makes.
We also put the new mapping into the fuel injection, no more playing with
jets. I love the
sound of the new pipe, it sounds like a bike now. When I rode it for the
first time with
the new pipe I could tell the differance right away. The motor still pulls
really hard, but it allso spins up quicker. It seems to be alot faster by the
seat of the pants meter
then it was with the old pipe.I like to know what some of you other sprint
riders
thought abount your pipes?

 Bruce
 99 Sprint 11,740 miles (red)