Dyno charts available!

Hey everyone,
	I wanted to spread the word that Eric's been a super overtime kind of
guy and managed to scan in the dyno charts I sent him! The three
different charts show the horsepower curves for a US 49-state spec (i.e.
no Kalifornia exhaust junk) Y2K ST. Each chart has a separate curve for
the stock exhaust can and for the Triumph Race Exhaust (carbon fiber
wrap, in case you think it makes a difference :-).
	I'll warn you in advance that the dyno operator wasn't the most
experienced, so they aren't the greatest charts in the world. However,
they do clearly show a nice low-end boost and at least some gain
throughout the RPM range.
	If, after looking at the charts you have any questions, please don't
hesitate to drop me a line. Enjoy -- and thank Eric!

	http://www.triumphnet.com/st/faq/dyno/index.html

- --
Blake Sobiloff <sobiloff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Higher Education Consulting