Re: Higher Bars

>I'll let everyone know what I think after I get a chance to ride, good
>weather now but I have a mud pit between the bike and the street.

I know how you feel, I've been wishing that the ST could morph into a KLR
for the 70ft from my garage to the street. Every time it rains it takes a
couple of days to dry out the muddy lake that my driveway becomes. Lately
that hasn't been happening too often, so I slip and slide my way down
through the muck, and then ease on the gas very carefully once I hit the
pavement. With the new 207 on the rear, I'm leaving some cool impressions
in the mud though.

Matt Knowles - mattknowles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://home.earthlink.net/~mattknowles
Aesthetic Design & Photography - (408) 977-1804
http://www.aestheticdesign.com