Thunderhill Trackday

Some of you probably heard about this direct from Chris Van Andel
<vboy@xxxxxxxxxxx> , but in case you haven't heard, he is organizing
another Triumph track day at Thunder Hill Raceway in Willows, CA. for May
15th. Willows is north of Sacramento.

Thunder Hill is a challenging road course that shares some features with
Laguna Seca and Sears Point (blind corners, radical elevation changes, off
camber corners...) I went to one last September and it was a blast. It is a
street oriented track day, meaning that riders must respect each other. It
was a great way to discover that the Sprint is a better bike than I am a
rider.

http://www.t5net.com/trackday/ has info from the last one. To sign up you
need to send a  deposit of $100, payable to Chris Van Andel, at:

2105 Santa Cruz Ave.
Menlo Park, CA 94025

650-364-1104, x5.

I would love to go again, unfortunately, the date conflicts with a
photography class I'm taking. I'd cut class except that we have to turn in
and critique our final projects that day. Bummer! I may still beg and plead
to see if I can make other arrangements.

Matt Knowles - mattknowles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://home.earthlink.net/~mattknowles
Aesthetic Design & Photography - (408) 977-1804
http://www.aestheticdesign.com