Dawg Resume

It appears to me that not just anyone can have a dawg name. That it is
some how earned, and not to be taken lightly. For that reason I am
submitting my Dawg qualifications  if you will.

I definitely have the defective gene that makes us motorcyclists. At
age 12 I defied my parents and bought an XL125 and kept it at a
friends house for three years. It wasn't until recently that my
brother narked on me and my parents grounded me (Wifes pissed).

I endure relentless questioning from co-workers about why I need three
motorcycles. Nobody questions the guy with a Yugo, Cadillac, and a
pickup truck do they?

I subscribe to no less than 5 magazines (uh, motorcycle related that
is) and I am a member of 3 motorcycling organizations.

I ride every day rain or shine (in the summertime it's more rain than
shine). And yes it can get pretty cold in Florida in the winter. I
have put about 1000 miles on cars since buying my first streetbike a
couple of years ago. Cagers S&*K.

My only minor flaw may be a lack of serious slab time. Although I rode
my TL1000S home from Charlotte NC taking all back roads in one
sitting. That my friends must be what it feels like to complete an
iron butt. I could have used a chiropractor after that.

So I think I got what it takes. The trouble was coming up with a name.
If you ask my wife she would say, Bad Dawg Bad Bad Dawg, for all the
messes I leave around the house. But, I believe what people say about
dogs resembling their owners. Since I am an unopposing 140  pounder
(with leathers) I think from now on I shall be known as "Runt Dawg"
(pending approval from the powers that be of course).

Maybe we can have a knighting of the new dawgs ceremony at the next
RAT Rally. "King Dawg dubs thee Runt Dawg with all rights and
privileges". Whatever they may be. Who would be King Dawg? Jack?
Eric?

Ken Pickett - Runt Dawg
Florida Dawg Pound

00ST "Christine"