More Info

Hi there ST Digest

I guess I need more info on the Zero Gravity windscreen.  Who handles it? My
friendly Triumph dealer?  How expensive is it?  Does it work? Anyone else
had the upward "lift" sensation on their helmet at speed?  I dont mind
buying one if it works, and looks pretty good.  Also, I have just purchased
Chatterbox radios, and Shoei RF800 helmets-yeah the Monza red matches Big
Red's color perfectly.  Ive checked it in bright sunlight, and shadow-looks
like it was painted the same time-perfect match. Has anyone else used the
Chatterbox setup?  How do you like it?  This is my first encounter with
motorcycle radios.  Looks like fun-these were $200 retail.  Cheap compared
to J&M, at over $800.  Anyone else who uses these-do you like them?  How is
the range?  REALLY 2 miles? Does it work good in canyons? Also, do you
install the speakers under the lining? or stick the velcro to the lining?
The directions wernt clear.
I have owned BIG RED since about last Thanksgiving, and currently have 3000
miles on her.  I get about 40mpg on average, low of 36, high (last tank) of
42.  Im not sure why.
Im located in Bakersfield California, and I know all of the backroads around
here. I would love to ride with any Triumph riders (or any make really) who
is interested.  Contact me, and lets ride.

Regards
Burt  and Big Red