Re: Fronting Up

>Hi All, you may also notice that the black plastic screws/fasteners that
>hold the screen on have been replaced with stainless steel hex head screws.
>I think this adds a nicer finish to the look of the front and is more in
>keeping with the look of the metal fasteners on the rest of the fairing/bike
>etc.

They use plastic because they break easily, and you'll appreciate that if
you ever have the need to launch yourself off the front of the bike. I've
personally watched my brother-in-law fly though a fairing windshield head
first, and the fact that the screen easily popped off allowed him to clear
the bike and land in front of it rather than be dragged along in the wreck.

Matt Knowles - mattknowles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://home.earthlink.net/~mattknowles
Aesthetic Design & Photography - (408) 977-1804
http://www.aestheticdesign.com