My new '00 sapphire blue Sprint ST....

I took delivery of my new sapphire blue Sprint ST this past Saturday
afternoon. While there was a threat of rain, I only experienced a few drops for
about 5 miles of the 32 mile inaugural trip home. I had a wonderful time on the
northern California back roads between Watsonville (the dealer: Triumph/BMW
of Santa Cruz Co.) and my home in Hollister. The 3500rpm limit was just right.
Oh how I definitely enjoy this motorcycle!

Of the accessories that I purchased, only the rear hugger was in stock and
installed. The bags, bag liners, tank bag, heated grips, and rear master
cylinder
cover were ordered and should be in this week. Installation will occur at the
500
mile service. I saw the alternative heated grip switch location in the FAQ on
triumphnet's Sprint ST web site. I like that position better than that
recommended
by the factory.

I sure look forward to a few sunny days so that I can add to the initial 46
miles
present on the odometer as I rolled into the garage for the first time (and
where it
has been parked since). At least get past the 100 mile threshold....

Eric, how close are you to begin taking orders for the 3M film?

Kevin Hoskins
Audio Applications, National Semiconductor Corp.
408-721-2594
"Just because you can does not mean you should."