RE: New lister

Welcome on board Mort. My first suggestion would be heated grips for the
upcoming weather, followed by panniers, tank bag, risers, top rack, tank
protector, fender extensions, hugger, tall screen, performance can, Sigma
BC800, then settle in for a few good rides prior to parting with any more
money. Course that's just me speaking, I added the above plus a Penske shock
and backrest for our riding pleasure. I think as you already must know, you
will be more than pleased with this bike even, if you would decide to keep
it box stock.

Paul & Dee

> I was on the list for a while in the summer, after I test rode the Sprint,
> but was getting a serious case of bike-envy and had to unsub.  Well I'm
> back, and waiting to hear how I can go even deeper into debt on gizmos,
> accessories, etc.,  for my new toy.  :-)
>
> Mort H.

 The ST/RS Mailing list is sponsored by the Unofficial ST Website