RE: New lister

	Thanks for the suggestions, Paul.  Heated grips sounds like a good
idea.  After that and the tank bag, I'll have to ease up on the credit card
for a while in order to ensure continued marital bliss.....;-)

	Any suggestions on a good tank bag that fits the bike well?  Or is
the Triumph one the way to go?

	Btw, I have a Rider Wearhouse heated vest.  Its plug doesn't fit the
accessory plug on the Sprint.  Does anyone know of a place that sells
adapters for these?

	Thanks,

	Mort H.

	 Welcome on board Mort. My first suggestion would be heated grips
for the
> upcoming weather, followed by panniers, tank bag, risers, top rack, tank
> protector, fender extensions, hugger, tall screen, performance can, Sigma
> BC800, then settle in for a few good rides prior to parting with any more
> money. Course that's just me speaking, I added the above plus a Penske
> shock
> and backrest for our riding pleasure. I think as you already must know,
> you
> will be more than pleased with this bike even, if you would decide to keep
> it box stock.
>
> Paul & Dee
> >
> > I was on the list for a while in the summer, after I test rode the
> Sprint,
> > but was getting a serious case of bike-envy and had to unsub.  Well I'm
> > back, and waiting to hear how I can go even deeper into debt on gizmos,
> > accessories, etc.,  for my new toy.  :-)
> >
> > Mort H.

 The ST/RS Mailing list is sponsored by the Unofficial ST Website