Re: New lister

Mort,
The Triumph bag is very nice, but the tank pad that is left after removal of the
bag is ugly.  Most of us have modified the hold down straps on the pad with
quick disconnects so the pad comes off with the bag.  The plug you need for your
vest is the same as the one BMW sells or you can pick one up from your local
John Deere dealer.  Anyone out there remember the John Deere part number for
this plug?

Dan

Harries, Mort wrote:

>         Any suggestions on a good tank bag that fits the bike well?  Or is
> the Triumph one the way to go?
>
>         Btw, I have a Rider Wearhouse heated vest.  Its plug doesn't fit the
> accessory plug on the Sprint.  Does anyone know of a place that sells
> adapters for these?
>
>         Thanks,
>
>         Mort H.

 The ST/RS Mailing list is sponsored by the Unofficial ST Website