winterfest ride

>Spanish Fort is a really neat place. Did you and David have lunch in
>Muenster? No hiking in the
> wilderness or anything.
Robert,  We  had  lunch in Saint Jo,  small cafe,  Jack had chicken livers!
There is a rule prohibiting st riders from this sort of activity, right?
Anyway the ride, weather, and roads were great.

>Sounds great.I hope I have my bike back by then.Lets see it been about
>10 months now... or so it seems.

Do you think RPM could have resolved it faster,  this doesn't  seem like good
service to me?  It seemed to take long just to find the problem.

>Also for all the DFW riders I have some good "bridge" day rides that I will
>plan and post when I get my bike back.These are historic truss bridges. One
>ocated on teh Red River and the other around Glen Rose. I will post the
>info when the time comes. Oh and no hiking involved(i promise) .

I was out off road bicycling between 380 and Lake Ray Roberts along trinity
river came across very old truss bridge.  Let me know if you know more about
this bridge.  You would have to hike or bike to it ,  no leather please!  It
was not mentioned earlier how the sound , squeaking-squishing,  from  Eric's
hiking pants was scaring off any and all close proximity WILDLIFE!!

By the way there is another brand of riding jeans besides:
Two Brothers   - Kevlar composite
Draggin Jeans - Kevlar
Giali                - Kevlar with hip and knee protection
I bought a pair at the moto show and have been waiting to report till I have
some
miles on them.  I really liked the idea of removable added protection in the
hip and knee area  ie: " Bills mishap" They are comfortable and get my hiking
seal of approval!!  They have a little more weight than reg. jeans but not
bad. They are warmer due to a extra layer on the front side only, I would say
50F maybe lower depending on your cold tolerance without any additional
layering.  You could remove the inner liner for warmer climates.  More Info:
www.giali.com
They were SQUEAK proof also!!

 The ST/RS Mailing list is sponsored by the Unofficial ST Website