RE: New lister

Mort,

I have the Triumph bag and after using it for 6 months I really have to say
that I like it a lot and think it really is the way to go. I've been doing
tank bags since before anyone in this country knew about them, bought one in
Europe, and I have purchased many more than I care to remember but this one
is my favorite at this point. Good size, map pocket is well thought out, it
detaches from the main bag and you can use it alone on the base, it opens
from the right side so you can unzip, slide in money and toll tickets for
easy access, bag has a built in rain cover, the map pocket attaches with
velcro to the outside of the rain cover. Good functional bag, give it a good
look prior to purchasing something else.

Paul & Dee
> 	Any suggestions on a good tank bag that fits the bike well?  Or is
> the Triumph one the way to go?
>
> 	Btw, I have a Rider Wearhouse heated vest.  Its plug doesn't fit the
> accessory plug on the Sprint.  Does anyone know of a place that sells
> adapters for these?
>
> 	Thanks,
>
> 	Mort H.

 The ST/RS Mailing list is sponsored by the Unofficial ST Website