Day's Ride

I just can't resist making some of you in the colder climates jealous.
(Your time to make us jealous will come in July when it's 100 degrees in
the shade down here.)  Richard & I went on a 270 miles ride, joined by
Rick Paukert on his blue '00 and another couple on a VFR.  Boy, we had a
blast!!  Temperatures were in the mid-70s, so we were't too hot or
cold.  The wind was a bit severe at times, but nothing we couldn't
handle.  The bikes were fantastic, as usual, on the twisty roads, and a
we had a delicious lunch in a little "one horse" town along the way.
All in all, it was a great first ride of the new year!

Lisa White
Houston, Texas

 The ST/RS Mailing list is sponsored by the Unofficial ST Website