Re: Road Trip 2000

Well, Mike had asked me to pass this info along before Christmas and I
forgot. Sorry about that Mike.

The ST / RS ride sounds awesome - how big a group are you looking to get ?

What's the difference in price for rental of an ST / RS vs riding your own?

For US listers, because of the exchange (right now $1US =$1.40CDN) these
trips are a real bargain and from the feedback I've seen from others that
have taken the tour, Mike does a great job.

- - Eric

At 11:49 AM 12/30/1999 -0800, Rocky Mountain Motorcycle Holidays wrote:
 >Also, I have spoken to Chris Ellis of Triumph Canada in regards to planning
 >a RAT and moreover Sprint ST/RS  (the Sprint is our most popular bike)
 >week-long ride starting in Whistler on May 28, 2000.
 >We are going to bring along a couple of extra bikes for RATs to ride like a
 >Y2K Daytona and TT600. We are also able to provide SprintST & RSs for those
 >of you traveling too far (land or sea) to bring you own bike. (We also have
 >other models available). Our hope is to create a week long Triumph
 >enthusiasts ride, with a chance to try a variety new exciting machines and
 >enjoy some special privileges as a Sprint and/or RAT member. Special pricing
 >packages would apply! (Dependent on group size)
 >If anyone out there is interested, email us at: mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or
 >visit our website at: www.rockymtnmoto.com  For those of you who have access
 >to BIKE MAGAZINE (UK), pick up the Jan issue and see what Bertie Simmonds
 >thought of our ride.

 The ST/RS Mailing list is sponsored by the Unofficial ST Website