Re: Break In / Tires

Yeah, I'm on my second break in too.  Boy I thought once sucked.  Anyway,
after two 300 mile days in three days I'm well on my way...  I just need some
oil now...  Bike 2 so far is flawless sans some slightly squeeky brakes.  I
haven't really gotten on it in the curves- break in combined with still
healing shattered tibia is keeping me sensible, but Richard White and I still
managed to find some fun sweepers that were a bit snappy.  I'm running MeZ3s
front and rear and they are performing real nice so far.  Much less wallow
than the stock BT57s and a more controlled turn in in my opinion.

Rick Paukert

 The ST/RS Mailing list is sponsored by the Unofficial ST Website