RE: Day's Ride

We are not jealous in the least! Dee and I got in 160 miles in the fog and
cold, with patches of ice over the top of a mountain thrown in for good
measure. Then yesterday we got in another 150 in pretty nice weather. Got to
do the first ride to Ephrata of the century. Some really nice soul, thanks
if you are out there, left me a copy of Rider with the RS article. Why
shoot, we even got to go riding on Friday for a few hours. You folks in
Texas ain't got nothin on us.

Paul & Dee
> I just can't resist making some of you in the colder climates jealous.
>
> Lisa White
> Houston, Texas

 The ST/RS Mailing list is sponsored by the Unofficial ST Website