Road Trip 2000: RAT RIDE IN THE ROCKIES

Thanks Eric, for the post! Here's what we've worked out:

Road Trip 2000: RAT RIDE IN THE ROCKIES
Date: May 28, 2000
Where: Whistler, British Columbia, Canada

We will ride for 7 days through Western Canada starting from and returning
to Whistler, British Columbia. We will travel from the Coast Mountain old
growth forests to arid Okanagan Lake. Spend two days in Nelson riding the
twisties in the Kootenay region. Continue West to the Rocky Mountain Trench
with an evening in the private hotspring pools at the Fairmont Hotspring
Resort. Ride through Kootenay, Banff and Glacier National Parks to
Revelstoke. Return East via the Shuswap Lake region with a stop in Sun
Peaks. Our final ride is through Marble Canyon to the famous Duffy Lake Road
back to Whistler. Total distance about 2500km. (longer if people want longer
daily routes). Guests are welcome to travel at their own pace!

Chris Ellis from Triumph Canada and possibly some other Triumph UK brass
will be joining us with some additional 2000 demo bikes for us to try
thoughout the trip. There will also be some extra goodies to show Triumph's
appreciation of RAT members.

We are expecting between 10 and 12 riders. So far the response has been very
good!

We are going to offer a 15% discount off all our regular rates for this
occasion.
Bring your own bike: $CDN 2125.00 (we will un-crate and prep your bike if
you a re shipping it)
Using one of our bikes: $CDN 3230.00

This includes: Luxury accommodation (8nights), gourmet meals (no set menu,
you are free to order what you want!), chase vehicle for bags, extra bikes
to ride, guide, maps, transfers from either downtown Vancouver or the
Airport, motorcycle rental and insurance.

For more info visit our Website at; www.rockymtnmoto.com  or contact us at:
mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  We look forward to any questions comments or
suggestions you may have...

All the Best
Mike Ciebien
Rocky Mountain Motorcycle Holidays

 The ST/RS Mailing list is sponsored by the Unofficial ST Website