Re: winterfest ride

<Vioscaltd@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> By the way there is another brand of riding jeans besides:
> Two Brothers   - Kevlar composite
> Draggin Jeans - Kevlar
> Giali                - Kevlar with hip and knee protection
> I bought a pair at the moto show and have been waiting to report till I
have
> some
> miles on them.  I really liked the idea of removable added protection in
the
> hip and knee area  ie: " Bills mishap"

Did someone mention my name?

I'm now riding with the Draggin Jeans my wife gave me.  They have thick,
woven kevlar material stitched into the front half of the knees and through
the seat (hip-to-hip).  I find them to be comfortable and well fitting.  I
can vouch for their comfort while hiking -- well, while walking around malls
and super stores.
- --
Bill Flowers -- Never Say Die
'00 Sapphire Blue ST "Jewel"
- --
New Years Resolution: Saddle Sore 1000 or bust!

 The ST/RS Mailing list is sponsored by the Unofficial ST Website