Re: Schuberth Concept

David Arnett <DArnett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> You can buy stick-on window tint at an autosupply, and stick the stuff to
the inside of your visor.  I did it.  I placed the tint on the outside of
the helmet and experimented with tint placement, cut a basic pattern...and
presto, I don't need to wear shades.  I can tilt my head down slightly for
those irritating sunsets.

I have clear and tinted visors for my current helmet.  What I was curious
about was how far down the integral tinted visor of the Schuberth Concept
comes.  From the pictures I've seen it looks to flip down to about nose
level at best; maybe less.
- --
Bill Flowers -- Never Say Die
'00 Sapphire Blue ST "Jewel"
- --
New Years Resolution: Saddle Sore 1000 or bust!

 The ST/RS Mailing list is sponsored by the Unofficial ST Website